About the Role
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Leading Hand to join our clients manufacturing team in Elizabeth. You will coordinate day to day maintenance activities to enable optimum and reliable operation of the manufacturing facility and be responsible for ensuring the Production, Environmental Health and Safety and financial objectives are met.
* Identify, report and correct Maintenance and Tool room faults and breakdowns in a timely manner
* Assist with OH&S documentation, JSEA's, SOP's, risk assessments etc.
* Participate and monitor employee rehabilitation planning and success of outcomes
* Monitor and review your team's performance, provide individual coaching and clearly communicate performance standards
* Electrical trade qualification is essential
* Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to work in a multidiscipline business in a high pressure environment
* A full commitment to Health & Safety guidelines
Trade qualification in Mechanical engineering would be highly regarded
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please hit the apply button and submit your resume. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact .
Please note: Only applicants living in Adelaide with unrestricted working rights may apply for this role