Programmed are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join an existing team in a production environment located in Galong. The primary responsibility for this position is to work collaboratively with the rest of the maintenance team to assist in the delivery of:
* Completing maintenance works on time, to a high standard and in line with maintenance policy, procedures and quality standards.
* Be responsible for conducting works in accordance with SWMS, SOPs, and WHS processes and practices including the use of appropriate PPE and utilising risk assessment procedures.
* Complete timely investigation of equipment breakdowns to identify cause of failure and minimise down time.
About the role:
1. Preferentially holds an electrical license (for Galong only, but can hold a mechanical qualification)
2. Supervisor for at least 3 years
3. Commitment to HSE responsibility
4. Oversee and direct maintenance crews, OEMs and all other contractors, to ensure all tasks are performed in a safe manner
5. Manage all breakdowns across our fixed plant assets and respond according to priority.
6. Maintain a knowledge and understanding of the costs of maintenance. Assist the Site Manager with budget and cost control processes by managing the day-to-day costs within agreed levels and reporting on overruns and underruns
7. Actively review the plans generated to ensure plans are logical and realistic. Plan and execute unscheduled work resulting from breakdown or backlog
8. Ensure all work is completed as scheduled to quality and safety standards and customer requirements.
9. Ensure data integrity by using the Pronto as the primary source of maintenance information.
10. Ensure improvements to the quality of maintenance information by reporting inaccurate data
11. Ensure that monitoring tools such as KPIs and other standard measures are utilised to improve maintenance processes. Participate in equipment performance reviews and develop action plans to achieve improvements
Goulburn and Southern Tablelands, NSW