PERSOLKELLY (formerly Programmed Professionals) is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Engineering, Technical and Office Support talent.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner, within the Fabrication and Paint division of this Guildford based company.
This is an initial 6 to 12 months contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday and 40 hours per week. They need someone to start asap - so if you are ready, so are they.
* Responsible for maintaining & optimising the short, medium- & long-term resource scheduling plans for the Fabrication and Paint Shop departments
* Interacts closely with Administrators, Supervisors & various internal stakeholders within the business to ensure efficient understanding of major planned works.
* Responsible for assessing and implementing all current product support programs and product improvement programs
* Can include ordering parts and materials, planning works, scheduling labour and coordinating work orders and work bay allocation.
* Previous experience in a planning related function in heavy industry
* Demonstrated ability to scope and quote jobs for business development requirements
* Demonstrated mechanical style aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & data quickly
* Basic understanding of financial principles (e.g. budgeting, forecasting)
* Experience with planning tools such as AMT, Project, Smart sheet, SAP and Cert 4 in Project Management (desirable)
* Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
* Good time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
* Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
In addition to this Maintenance Planner role, PERSOLKELLY has an extensive list of other vacancies that we are recruiting. For a full list of current jobs, please visit our website and click on the "Search Jobs" option.