Maintenance Planner - Yatala QLD
Permanent Position - Excellent Salary on offer
Global Manufacturing Company
Located at Yatala
PERSOLKELLY is looking for an experienced Maintenance Planner for a Global leading producer of market, pulp, paper and fibre-based packaging.
If you love working in a manufacturing environment, get a buzz out of striving to make a difference, and have a 'can-do' attitude, then read on.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager and working closely with outer technical specialist, you will be responsible for; scheduling preventative, predictive and scheduled maintenance work plans and project work (this includes scheduling maintenance labour, including external contractors), maintaining data our CMMS system (MEX), monitor and control maintenance backlog to ensure minimal backlog, provide required maintenance reports, manage critical and spare parts inventory and supplier relationships and assist with H&S audits and inspections.
To be successful for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in a maintenance planning role within a manufacturing, packaging or FMCG environment
* Trade Certified in either mechanical/maintenance fitter, fitter/machinist or maintenance electrical
* Experience in pneumatics, hydraulic and electrical systems with a working knowledge of engineering methods
* Practical problem solving, data analysis and fault-finding experience
* Project management experience
* People leadership experience
* Highly team focused with strong communication and customer service skills
* Self-managing with strong decision-making skills
* Must have CMMS experience
* A strong focus on quality and commitment to upholding Workplace Health & Safety standards
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. Please call Paula Fryga on for further information for a confidential discussion.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Southern Suburbs and Logan, QLD