Our client is the largest brewer in Australia, bringing together eight breweries across the country; manufacturing some of Australias most inconic beverages. We are currently seeking a number of experienced maintenance fitters to join this large team in their Lidcombe location.
- Competitve salary
- Bonus, Super and Shift Allowances
- Permanent Role
About your new role:
Duties include but not limited to -
- Working with both Production and Packaging Machinery
- Preventative and Breakdown Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
- You will deliver the plant reliability to support the production departments to deliver on their targets, this includes first response for breakdowns along with delivering planned maintenance.
- Experienced Females are strongly encouraged to apply for this role
- Trade qualification - Fitting Machinist
- Experience working in planning, site engineer or a supervisory role would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in an FMCG environment would be a benefit
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing and production principles
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve machining issues to achieve efficient production outcomes.
- Be available to work a Rotating roster of Day, Afternoon and Nights
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Alece on quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!