Programmed are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for a large manufacturing company based in Crestmead QLD (Logan).
- Use of Metal Folding Machinery
- Use of hand and power tools
- MIG & TIG welding / soldering of metal products
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- General housekeeping when required
- Monday to Friday work with potential weekend work when required
- Temp to perm opportunities for the right applicants
- Day shift (6:00am starts) & Afternoon shift (2:00pm) available
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transport
- Current Forklift license is highly beneficial to all roles
- Proven experience operating machinery
- Sheet Metal Trade Qualification is beneficai but not essential
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is highly beneficial
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
*please note, all successful applicants will need to complete a pre-employment medical prior to commencing
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.