With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Site Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
* Excellent training and work conditions
* Possible overtime and weekends
* Yearly seasonal recurring opportunities
The remaining positions include
* DOG Operators (Drive Over Grids)
* OBC Operators (Open Belt Conveyors)
* E1 and Stacker Operators
Training for these positions will be 'On The Job Training' so provided you have basic mechanical aptitude these positions are suitable for most people.
* Available for entire harvest season (October through to January)
* Have reliable transportation to and from work
* You have excellent work ethic and an understanding of work health and safety requirements.
Join the programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Albury branch on . We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Job Order# 20343279