We are currently seeking machine operators to work with a large manufacturing client based in Shepparton.
These are casual roles, working up to 38 hours per week and ideally will suit applicants with previous engineering, assembly or machine operation experience.
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes;
* Experience using hand and power tools.
* Mechanical aptitude.
* Willingness to learn and positive attitude.
* Forklift licence, although not essential will be an advantage
*Ability to read and interpret drawings and measurements preferred
* Previous CNC and Lathe experience preferred
* Current drivers' licence preferred or reliable means of transport to get to work
* Demonstrated history of punctuality and reliability.
* Commitment to working safely.
Please note all applicants will be required to complete drug and alcohol testing and a mechanical reasoning test to be considered for these roles.
How to apply if this sounds like you!!
Click the "Apply Now" button below and follow the prompts.
If you require any further information regarding these positions, please contact the Shepparton office on
Shepparton and Goulburn Valley, VIC