Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Australia, has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator/Packer. Located in the South Eastern suburbs and reporting to the Solids Packing Supervisor, your duties will include:
* Setting up, starting and shutting down of machines
* Packing work
* Trouble shooting machinery settings
* Complying with Standard Operating Procedures, Work / Shop Floor Instructions and other procedures,
* Raising any issues that affect or impact on GMP, Quality, Safety, Instructions, and the operation of any equipment and machinery etc.
* Being accountable and responsible for the quality and safety of your own work,
* Working well with others within a team environment,
* Other tasks as required
Do you have the following skills and experience?
* A Machine Operation/ Packing background (Preferably food/pharmaceutical/ GMP)
* Mechanical aptitude- troubleshooting
* A strong awareness of safety and associated Risks?
* Strong communication skills?
* Sound Computer Skills
* Team Player
* Great attitude
Extensive training will be provided to the right candidate. This is a 12 months Contract role with a view to permanency. The hours are Mon to Fri 7am to 3.15pm plus overtime.
If you have been looking at a role that provides a real career opportunity with an industry leader, then apply now and ask for Carl.