Forklift Role/Machine Operator
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is a national supplier of paints, coating and materials, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. We are currently recruiting for a Forklift/Machine operator, to be based in the Villawood area.
- Joining a company who is industry leaders in supplying paint worldwide
About your new role:
- Afternoon shift - 2pm start
- Operating Machinery and forklift
- Heavy lifting involved/Laborer duties
- Manual handling, mixing paints
- Operating and maintaining production machineries
- Understanding and translating machine chart settings and specifications to setup, load and operate
- Conducting pre-checks on the machines and materials, ensuring their proper workability before every production
- Adjusting operating speed and controls of the machines as well as monitoring product
- Arranging and setting up materials in accordance with the plan
- Monitoring machine operations to see that the finished product, matching the quality and quantity constraint of the company
- Have a valid Forklift License and relevant experience
- Have valid full work rights within Australia
- Must have experience in Manufacturing and warehouse
- Ability to operate machinery in a safe manner, following procedure and protocol
- Teamwork and a can do attitude
- Strong skills in heavy lifting and operating machine
- Extensive experience in loading and operating machinery
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Seven Hills branch on quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!