Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand's leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services.
We are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for our client an Australian manufacturer for pipeline systems.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following:
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience within the piping industry - Beneficial but not essential
- Being able to use measuring tools and interpret measurements
- Must be comfortable with repetitive manual labouring
- MUST be comfortable to work a rotating shift - days, afternoons and night shift
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
- Valid Worksafe forklift licence - Beneficial but not essential
- Working rights in Australia
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
If you meet the above requirements please click the "APPLY NOW" for you application to be considered.