Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed labour, labour hire, staffing and training services.
Programmed are currently seeking experienced Production / Factory Workers for a national manufacturing company based in Coopers Plains QLD.
- Monday to Friday role - rotational shifts including morning, afternoon and night
- Forklift work - up to 12 tonne Forklift - moving product from machine into Warehouse/Truck.
- Quality control / Machine Control - operating machine by computer control. Product that goes through machine needs to be tested for quality
- Manual labour - unloading product from unloader
- General housekeeping
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid Forklift license essential - up to 12 tonne experience beneficial
- Current and valid drivers licence and reliable transport
- Proven machine operation /quality assurance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to rotate shifts as requested (above)
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
*Please note, a pre-employment medical is required prior to commencement
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.