Our valued client are seeking a permanent Despatch Manger to join their North-Side manufacturing site.
This role will lead the logistics function, including routing of outbound shipments; ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of materials and finished goods at the best total cost to the business, meeting quality, service, working capital and contractual obligations. This role will have a key focus on system review and improvement implementation
- To continuously review, develop and improve processes and systems to enhance the safety, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and delivery performance
- Liaise with operations to ensure orders are completed in time for loading of vehicles to meet customer delivery expectations
- Partner with customers, suppliers, and staff to continuously review and improve processes and systems to enhance the safety, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and deliver high performance of the logistics function
- Participate in the planning and design of material handling equipment utilised within the logistics function
- Ensure a NCR process is implemented and works to actively improve Delivery Services. Measure and track supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior role in logistics management
- Energised by innovation and encourages diversity of ideas
- Able to identify opportunities and bring and bring them about through balanced reasoning and planning
- Constantly delivers results and has a clear understanding of the commercial impact of their efforts
- Able to coach others and give timely, specific, and constructive feedback
If this sounds like to opportunity for you please apply below
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F