Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a Locomotive Yard Drivers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* Flights Included ex any Capital City
* Lifestyle Roster
About your new role:
* FIFO Role into Port Hedland
* 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 12 hour shifts day and night
* Moving Locomotives around yard and between yards
* Shunting; Planning, in the cab and on the ground
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating
* Heavy haulage experience within last 12 months over 3,000 tonne's
* Crt 3 or 4 Train Driving or Transport and Logistics
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.