Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Locomotive Technician's for Perth based work in the Bassendean Area.
Successful applicants will have previous fitting experience on locomotive equipment, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
About the Role
- Maintenance and servicing of locomotives and other rolling stock
- Removal and installation of large heavy components from rolling stock
- Reading and interpreting of drawings and specifications
- Strong commitment to safety and maintaining a safe work environment
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Heavy manufacturing experience within a large workshop
- Experience with servicing locomotives or rolling stock. Rail industry experience is advantageous.
- Experience installing various electronics and wiring
- Switchboard wiring experience is desirable
- Previous experience operating gantry cranes up to 50t
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Australian Drivers' Licence and Reliable Vehicle
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact us on , quoting reference number ' ', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.