Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Drivers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
About your new role:
* Moving locomotives around the yard
* Provisioning Locomotives, Ground Checks, Shunt Plans
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
* FIFO role ex Perth 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
* Minimum 5 years current Rail experience of freight and heavy haulage
* Strong work history in a similar position clearly outlined on your resume
* Current Drivers Licence
* Cert III or IV in Transport & Distribution
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
* Safety conscious
* Able to provide 2 x contactable references
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.