New set-up a residents new life style program , doing their personal assessments and leisure and lifestyle activities in a residential aged care facility in the Hurstville area. Must have an aged care background and an understanding of Dementia .
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or something similar
- You will have a minimum of two years experience working in the Aged Care sector with a strong understanding of person-centered care and activity programming for clients.
- Innovative and a real people person.
- Someone who likes getting involved and making a difference
- The capacity to work well autonomously and be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A current Police Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a continuous improvement approach.
What's in it for me?
- Immediate start
- Great innovative client . Well respected in the industry
- Residents who are wanting to get involved
- Rewarding role seeing what a difference you can make
- Happy residents
- Working every 2nd weekend (flexible ) earn $8K + more in penalities
- 5 days a week -38 hours full-time
- Great penalty rates - 50% Saturday and 75% Sunday.
- Great hourly base rate! $25-30 an hour + Super + Penalties - Earn up to $52.50 an hour + Super working a Sunday
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more