Our client, who is a well-known reputable bread manufacturing company based in Clayton, are now seeking Leading Hands to start immediately, on both Day Shift and Afternoon Shift.
These roles will essentially see you leading a small team and ensuring all ingredients are weighed up correctly - Attention to detail will be a key requirement..
The roles will involve but will not be limited to:
* Manually weighing ingredients
* Regular heavy lifting - up to 25kg bags at times
* Quality control
* Food production and baking experience preferred
* Previous supervisory experience would be preferred
* Must be available for 12 hour shifts for both Day & Afternoon shift rosters
* Must be available Monday to Sunday
* Reliable & Hardworking
* Sound understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
* Ability to complete manual & repetitive lifting
* Training provided for new starters
* Secure parking on site
* Above Award pay rates
* Safety focused host site & employer
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button and follow the Application Process through be considered for this role you must have full workrights in Australia.
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.