Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are working with leading clients in the Iron ore sector who are experiencing an extended period of growth within Australia. A new requirement has arisen for a Lead Structural Engineer to join a collaborative team environment based in Perth.
- Structural design for NPI facilities which include workshops, fuel and lubricant storage and loading facilities, administration buildings, ANFO facilities, and high volume water storage and piping facilities.
- Exercise creative thinking to develop innovative solutions for design problems
- Develop design criteria and structural analysis methodologies
- Create and maintain documentation for technical reports
- Minimum 15 years experience in the mining industry, especially with Iron Ore plants with crushing and screening facilities, overland and plant conveyors, bins, apron feeder, chutes, transfer stations in greenfield and brownfield environments.
- High level of competency in the structural design of mining structures for process and NPI facilities.
- Experience as a lead structural engineer is highly desirable to demonstrate a professional maturity to organise and lead a team of structural engineers.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Structural Engineer to further develop their engineering career within a leading organisation in Western Australia's resource sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eliza Simpson at Programmed Professionals on or email