Programmed have a range of clients across the Perth metro area that are currently looking for experienced maintenance staff who have worked within landscaping, horticulture and tree management.
These roles require various different tickets and accreditations and most of them work over a 9 day fortnight.
THE ROLES INCLUDE:
* Operating the ride on mower
* Use of edger's, brush cutters & blowers
* Hedging & formative pruning
* Identifying & spraying of weeds
* Driving equipment from depot to sites
* Working at heights to maintain and prune trees
TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE BELOW ARE DESIRABLE:
* Hold a minimum valid MR licence or above
* Able to pass a medical and drug & alcohol screen
* Chemical ticket with experience
* Chainsaw ticket with experience
* Hold a certificate in Horticulture
* Experience in the landscaping industry and tree management
* High regard for safety out in the field
If you are interested or looking for a new opportunity, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application and one of our team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Perth Inner and Western Suburbs, WA