Labour Hire role.
Based in Castlemaine, Victoria.
Our client are seeking experienced Landscape Gardeners to join their team working in the Parks and Gardens Space.
- Undertake horticultural duties, utilising plant, equipment and tools provided by the client.
- Perform routine maintenance of assigned plant and equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Work as part of a team and supervise others.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in accordance with the client's service standards.
- Use herbicides and pesticides in a safe and knowledgeable manner in accordance with Occupational Health and
- Safety and manufacturers standards.
- Maintain accurate records as required.
- Report all OH&S issues to supervisors
- Level 3 Horticultural Certificate and relevant experience in horticultural / open space maintenance.
- Farm Chemical Users Certificate of Competency.
- A current Victorian Car Drivers license.
- Knowledge and experience in operation of a range of plant and equipment used in horticultural / open space
- A strong level of health and fitness and be able to pass a medical and fitness test.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in staff supervision.
How to apply for this role.
- Hit the 'apply now' button below or email a copy of your resume to , any questions in regards to the role please contact to chat to a member of our branch.
- Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.