Programmed Skilled Workforce are actively seeking Labourers with experience for an opportunity in the Mulgrave area.
About our Client:
Our client is a leader in industrial and environmental waste collection services across Australia. They supply solutions to a range of industries such as construction; oil & gas sectors from solid and liquid waste to resources recovery and civil projects.
About the Role:
Several positions currently exist for experienced labours to join the team based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This position will see you working with the civil team and will involve using industrial HR fleet of vacuum loaders and non-destructive digging equipment.
What's in it for you?
* Huge volume of work in the pipeline
* Lots of training and upskilling opportunities
* Multicultural Team where everyone gets along
* Great Opportunity for Rail experience
Essential requirements and skills:
* White/Red Construction Card
* Prior labouring experience
* Physically fit for manual duties
* Available and prepared to work Overtime including some weekends
Desirable skills and tickets:
* HR License
* Rail Work Card
* Confined Spaces Ticket
* Working at Heights Ticket
* Previous experience operating high pressure water blasting, vacuum loading, Non-Destructive Digging and CCTV
Apply now if this sounds like the right job for you!