ABOUT THE COMPANY
Programmed Professionals have partnered with a leading information management company who are keen to meet experienced Key Account Managers in Canberra looking for their next career step. My client is a national business with over 25 years' experience in the industry. They have a proven record in providing professional and reliable information management solutions to business clients across Australia.
- Build and maintain lasting customer relationships in order to achieve client retention & satisfaction
- Grow current client base, promoting and selling the services to achieve targets
- Plan and facilitate cross-selling objectives
- Ensure contract parameters are adhered to including reporting and pricing
- Lead and motivate others in the project team to achieve the project objectives
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date
- Be an active member in sales meetings and be an active team member
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field, commercial or business is desired
- Prior experience in managing a portfolio of B2B solution sales with demonstrable experience in managing accounts
- Good Office Suite skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability
- Clean drivers licence and flexibility to travel interstate if required
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your CV (no cover letter needed). You can also call Fiona on for further information.