We are currently recruiting for a Junior Sales Account Manager to be based in the Dandenong area on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for managing key accounts, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers and oversee sales. As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. The successful applicant will be trained thoroughly in solar and sales techniques.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Full Structured Training Provided
- Health and Wellness Programs
About your new role:
- Play an integral role in new business strategies and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales KPI.
- A strong focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business to maximise sales and constant growth
- Maintain regular customer contact with prospects and customer contacts.
- Enter, track and update leads and prospects on a daily basis CRM software Netsuite
- Assist in development of sales forecasting, revenue and closing strategy and other goals for assigned geographical target market area.
- Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales.
- Develop and execute short and long-range market strategies and goals with customers.
- Identify prospect/customer need
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem-solve with effective negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Solar industry (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (word, excel)
- Proficient in G Suite (Google drive, G-mail, G-Calendar) (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to learn new software and processes
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation that will cater to your career growth and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply below
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F