Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is the world's leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead.
On their behalf, we are currently recruiting Jumbo Operators, Charge Up & Long Hole Drillers to be based at their operation located 540kms north west of Alice Springs, on Aboriginal freehold land in the Northern Territory.
These positions are FIFO from Perth, Brisbane, Darwin and or Alice Springs.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Referral Bonus On Offer (position specific)
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
* Modern leisure facilities
* Established 1200 bed village, 40kms from the mine
* Valid Australian driver's license
* Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Provide two contactable referees'
* Extensive experience working in an underground environment
* Extensive Jumbo experience (Sandvick & Caterpillar)
* Shotfirers Ticket
* Dangerous Goods Security Card
Long Hole Drillers
* Previous Long Hole drilling experience
* Must be able to accurately drill long holes to design patterns and liaise effectively with key underground employees
Maggie Goedhart -
Reference # -
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.