Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client is the world's leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead.
On their behalf, we are currently recruiting Jumbo Operators to be based at their operation located 540kms north west of Alice Springs, on Aboriginal freehold land in the Northern Territory.
These positions are FIFO from Perth, Brisbane, Darwin and or Alice Springs.
* Tamrock DD421 experience
* High speed Decline Development
* In Cycle Mechanical Scaling
* In Cycle Bolt / Meshing using Split sets, Stiff bolts and Resin Bolts
* Valid Australian driver's license
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Provide two contactable referees'
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.