Seeking an Inventory Planner for a leading chemical company located in Wetherill Park for a contract role with views to extend.
This role is integral to the business and would require the successful applicant to assure supply for assigned product through effective planning and supplier management.
You will be responsible for planning and management of all finished goods, own manufactured products and merchandise, plus local and imported raw materials. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- create monthly supply plans based on the sales forecasts to meet inventory targets, customer service goals and manufacturing efficiencies
- manage distribution planning between domestic plants and depots. Develop weekly and daily distribution plan to maintain inventory levels to meet the desired service levels
- liaise with other business units on order allocation, supply chain issues effecting supply
- monitor and manage purchase order availability dates in SAP and identify supply constraints
- maintain SAP master data and manage replenishment of materials
- support Product Lifecycle Management for new products and phased out products
- maintain strong working relationships and communications with stakeholders.
This role would suit someone who is willing to create a diverse team environment, who is solutions orientated and can contribute to standardising a lot of the SOP as a team. You will have:
- tertiary qualification in logistics, economics or similar discipline
- APICS CPIM (BSCM) or CSCP certification preferred
- proven experience and knowledge in material management, logistics or economics
- strong analytical and statistical skills, mathematical mind
- strong computer knowledge and experience with SAP and other ERP systems
To submit your application, please click APPLY now.
For more information, please call Kylie at Programmed Professionals on .