This is a Monday to Friday role with normal working hours that involves
- Commissioning and testing of instrumentation of plant and equipment
- Completion of loop checks
- Cause & Effect testing, configuring and troubleshooting control valves and other process equipment
- Working understanding of Permit to Work and Isolation Procedures
- OHS Risk Assessments.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge in PLC programming
- Configuration of Electrical devices to achieve process control, Flow, Pressure, Level etc
- SCADA system configuration
- A Grade Electrical Licence
Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation
5 years relevant trade and or Industrial experience
The ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels with internal staff, stakeholders and service providers.
Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction and display a self-managed proactive approach to resolving complex issues and problems
This casual role will lead to permanent for the right candidate so if you think that you are experienced and suited to a role like this, dont wait around. For more information, please call Travis Bugg on or Email your current resume to
We hope to speak to you soon