Our Client is Australia's largest equipment hire company. For many years they have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Building and Construction, Maintenance and Mining needs.
Our Client is currently seeking an Industrial Spray Painter to join their team on a casual ongoing basis.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Prepare equipment for spray painting by masking up, prepare and rub down
- Spray painting of equipment as required
- Takes full ownership of the paint booth (cleaning/sanitation, organization)
- Ongoing maintenance of equipment
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Spray Painter or within a similar role
- Has the ability to work autonomously meeting required timeframe
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job in a safe and alert manner at all times (job requires frequent lifting/moving, climbing and kneeling)
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link provided or via the Programmed Go App.