Our Client in partnership with Programmed Training Services are offering an exciting career pathway to sustainable employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians.
The full-time Business Administration Traineeship provides Indigenous people with the opportunity to learn valuable skills and knowledge within a business environment whilst obtaining a formal qualification.
The Trainee who successfully completes the specified competencies of the Traineeship will receive a recognised qualification in either a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
Skills and Experience
In order to be considered, you will have the following;
* Secondary education to a minimum year 10 level (preferably year 12)
* Be able to pass an aptitude test and a pre-employment medical
* Basic skill level in the Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise tasks
In accordance with section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people need only apply.
Shortlisting will be commencing immediately. Applications close on Friday 28th June 12pm