Huawei Brand Ambassador - Wetherill Park
•Work with a Global Brand - Huawei
•Exciting opportunities for additional work
•4-week campaign - starting ASAP
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is looking for a Brand Ambassador to represent Huawei, as it continues to bring coverage and value across Australia.
- Work with a Global Brand - Huawei
- Exciting opportunities for additional work
- 4-week campaign - starting ASAP
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
About the role:
Due to an exciting and our ongoing partnership, BIG is looking for a motivated Brand Ambassador with an engaging personality and the ability to influence and promote the Huawei brand.
As a Huawei Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible to promote the P30 Pro and other Huawei products by demonstrating the product features and their benefits. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate.
Store location: Vodafone Store, Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre, Wetherill Park
Hours on offer: up to 20 hours per week over a 4-week period
Must be available to work:
Thursday: 3pm – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
To be successful in this role you need to
This role would suit someone who:
- Display a positive attitude and the ability to influence sales
- Confident in approaching customers and communicating with store staff
- Be comfortable working in a highly autonomous role and take responsibility for outcomes
- Well-groomed and presented
If you have a passion for retail sale and can connect with customers – APPLY now!
- Previous sales/brand ambassador work experience is a MUST
- Be passionate about innovation, technology and entertainment
- Confident in engaging and building relationship with customers
- Communicates well and is adept to understanding customer needs
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
*Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Cash Register Operation
- Customer Service
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Point of Sale
- Shop Assistant