A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join a dynamic team on an initial 5 month contract basis, great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large local council.
This role will be reporting to the Manager Human Resources, the role will consist of the following duties but not limited to;
* Updating all HR Policies, Procedures and forms
* Review of recruitment process and e-recruitment system
* Review and update of employment contracts
* Review of current employment practices, particularly relating to casual employees
* Relevant tertiary qualifications.
* Previous human resources experience
* Available to start immediately or upon short notice
* Previous experience in interpreting industrial agreements and legislation.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) including negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
* Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a confidential discussion reach out to Zoe Manifis at