Privately owned Civil Construction business experiencing an abundance of growth now require a HR Manager to implement, oversee and manage all aspects of HR related issues.
In this newly created, extremely hands on role, you will work with the senior management team on all aspects of human resources: performance, process and procedures, remuneration and benefit, talent and much more!
You will manage all HR activities including but not limited to:
- Managing the end to end process of the employee life cycle: acquisition, talent pooling, induction, compensation and benefits, training, performance, promotion and off-boarding
- Proposing and preparing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure their validity, compliance and best practice
- Delivering structure for succession planning based on the skills and behaviours required for respective and successive roles as well as workforce planning
- Championing employer branding by ensuring company culture and values are reflected at every step of the talent acquisition and engagement
- Working with senior management to develop and deliver employee engagement and retention strategies
- Coaching employees
- Supporting a variety of strategies for growth
- You have the confidence, knowledge and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills with a flexible, adaptable and proactive approach
- You have a few years' HR experience within a company which has experienced rapid growth and are eager to take that next step in your career
- You want to grow with a company
- You are always on the lookout for ways to improve existing systems and enhance employee well-being
This is a newly created role which gives the successful candidate total autonomy to take full ownership of everything HR related!
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in a HR Generalist or Manager role - preferably in a service related industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Practical knowledge of employment standards legislation and other regulatory requirements such as Fair Work, OH&S, Awards and Agreements, minimum wage, leave entitlements, rights to work, etc.
- A practical, can-do approach to problem solving combined with exceptional communication and people skills
Interested and want to know more? Submit your resume via seek and call Charlotte on to apply!