Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for experienced HR drivers for Melbourne Airport - Tullamarine.
This unique opportunity will have you driving an Aircraft Catering Trucks on the Tarmac loading and unloading food products, all while being face to face with some of the most impressive aircrafts in the world.
Programmed is immediately seeking HR Drivers who are eager to be part of an international leading brand and forward thinking organisation. We are in search of individuals who also share a passion for Customer Service / Customer Delivery with a strong work ethic and desire to progress in their career.
Aspects of this role will include but not limited to:
* Operating Auto &/or Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
* Manual Loading and unloading trucks with airline carts and trolleys
* Ensuring all goods are delivered and exchanged in a hygienic manner following HACCP procedures
* Ensuring the on-time dispatch from the dock to meet customers' requirements
* Carrying out Pre Start checks of allocated vehicles.
Successful applicants will have:
* Current HR Licence (Manual & Auto)
* Min 1 years driving experience
* Outstanding Customer Service Skills
* Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers
* Ability to complete repetitive manual lifting, pushing & pulling tasks
* Available to work 24/7 shift times
* Great attention to detail
* Demonstrated computer skills
It is highly desirable that you have your WAH (Working at Heights) ticket OR are willing to obtain it.
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed's registration and in addition Airline Security Checks which included (pre-employment medical & criminal history checks which can take up to 6-8 weeks to process). This will be at your own cost.
The world of aviation is a progressive and exciting place to be. If you wish to work with an iconic International brand please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume.