Programmed Skilled Workforce is seeking a HR Driver to assist a client with day to day works at its depot in Gunnedah. Our client is a leading provider of concrete products and building materials.
The successful applicants will be required to operate an agitator truck as well as load and deliver pre-mixed concrete to customer sites. The work requires flexibility with hours between Monday to Friday as needed.
* Current HR licence or above
* OHS construction induction (white card)
* Prior agitator truck experience an advantage but not essential
* Willing and able to provide driving history record
* Able to undergo and pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
About your new role:
* Delivering concrete products to customer sites
* Excellent customer service
* Batching/mixing concrete
* Maintain clean and tidy vehicle and work areas
Experience in the concrete industry would be an advantage but not required.
If this role interests you, please apply on line at or via the ad.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.