HR Customer Delivery Drivers
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for experienced HR drivers for Melbourne Airport - Tullamarine.
This unique opportunity will have you driving an Aircraft Catering Truck on the Tarmac loading and unloading food products, all while being face to face with some of the most impressive aircrafts in the world.
Programmed is immediately seeking HR Drivers who are eager to be part of an international leading brand and forward thinking organisation. We are in search of individuals who also share a passion for Customer Service / Customer Delivery with a strong work ethic and desire to progress in their career.
Aspects of this role will include but not limited to:
* Operating Auto &/or Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
* Manual Loading and unloading of Trucks
* Ensuring all goods are delivered and exchanged in a hygienic manner following HACCP procedures
* Ensuring the on-time dispatch from the dock to meet customers' requirements
* Carrying out basic Maintenance and Pre Start checks of allocated vehicles.
Successful applicants will have:
* Current HR Licence (Manual & Auto)
* Min 1 years driving experience
* Outstanding Customer Service Skills
* Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers
* Available to work across various Airline shifts and days as required
* Great attention to detail
* Demonstrated computer skills
It is highly desirable that you have your EWP Ticket OR are willing to obtain it at your own cost.
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed's registration and in addition Airline Security Checks which included (pre-employment medical & criminal history checks which can take up to 8 weeks to process)
The world of aviation is a progressive and exciting place to be. If you wish to work with an iconic International brand please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please call and speak to Wendy for further information.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.