Programmed are currently seeking experienced HR Drivers for ongoing positions in Western Sydney. Toxfree provides a comprehensive range of waste management services including hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal, solid waste management and recycling, liquid waste treatment and household hazardous waste collection.
About The Role:
You will be responsible for performing timely collections and deliveries to ensure our customers' waste product is transported and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
Your Main Duties Will Include:
* Perform timely collections and deliveries
* Complete pre/post trip inspections
* Provide a high level of customer service
* Acting as a company representative, so personal and vehicle presentation as well as safe driving capability is of utmost importance
Skills and Experience:
* A valid HR / HC licence is essential
* White Card is essential
* A current forklift licence (desirable)
* Dangerous Goods Handling (desirable)
* Confined Spaces Ticket (desirable)
* Clean driving record
* Be reliable, hardworking and responsible
As part of the recruitment process, short-listed candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and police check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants who do not have the required skills will not be considered.
Applicants must be physically located in Australia.
If you are having issues uploading your resume, please call and speak to one of our friendly staff on and quote reference number: