An opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer with HME experience is immediately available for our large Mining Client. You will be working a 9/5 FIFO ex Perth contract providing assistance to the HME division on site.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Data analysis and overall equipment effectiveness of on site HME Equipment.
- Specialist Engineering Support.
- Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination.
- Correct application of Health and Safety standards.
- Achieve targets set for maintenance cost reduction.
- Push through improvement plans.
To be considered you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering along with Reliability Engineering qualifications.
- 5 years experience in Reliability Engineering with a mechanical focus.
- Exposure to HME.
- Strong knowledge of SAP.
- Good understanding of oil analysis.
- Have Full Australian Working Rights.
- Can meet FIFO requirements from Perth, WA.
If interested, please forward your resume to Eliza using the "Apply" link or call me on .