* Full time, permanent role
* Progressive and innovative company
* Rare opening with further learning opportunities
A successful IT business is expanding and looking for a Helpdesk technician.
This in-demand position is ideal for a technical minded person with high level customer skills, and who is looking to kick start or continue building a successful career in one of Australia's fastest growing industries.
This role would suit a professional with a strong appreciation for ongoing training and a great company culture.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Azure and Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Industry certification
- Helpdesk experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SolarWinds N-Central and remote monitoring and management
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This position is based in Griffith, NSW. The major regional city of Griffith is both a cultural and industrial hub, boasting a strong agricultural connection with world class wineries and food production. Surrounded by green landscapes, The city and the encompassing towns offer a relaxed lifestyle with affordable housing, excellent schools and medical facilities, as well as being highly accessible by car, rail and air. With an array of museums, parks, and sports clubs, there are festivals and events throughout the year to keep residents and tourists entertained.
Wagga Wagga and Riverina, NSW