Programmed is currently seeking experienced heavy boilermakers to work with our client in the Muswellbrook area for 3 months ongoing work with the opportunity to continue regular assignments in the future.
What you need to know
* Day / Afternoon shift available
* Great team culture with an emphasis on working together
* A team committed to your safety
* Great pay rates - $45ph (casual)
Skills, Experience & Attributes
* Able to work in a team and autonomously
* 2 - 3 years minimum experience in heavy & light fabrication and repairs
* Certificate of Proficiency or Craft Certificate & Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication
* Excellent skills in welding
* Ability to read and interpret drawings
* Good time management skills
* Willing to work reasonable overtime
* Demonstrated a high commitment to safety
* A commitment to diversity and inclusion
* A commitment to achieving Zero Harm
Highly desired but not essential criteria:
* Truck licence (MR or higher class)
* High Risk Licence - Elevated Work Platform, Dogging, Forklift etc
PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised, due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications can be submitted via our app Programmed Go, download free from the app store.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.