Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for qualified HD Fitters, in a DIDO capacity to the South West region of Perth - roughly 1.5hrs from Perth.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Referral Bonus On Offer - ask us to hear more about this incentive
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Great family friendly 7/7 roster on offer
- 12.5hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Carry out the safe execution servicing, breakdown diagnostics and repairs to a range of Caterpillar Equipment
- Working on various equipment including but not limited to;
- Heavy CAT Ancillary gear - CAT 24H Graders, CAT 992 Loaders, D65s, PV235, CAT D10, D11 Dozers, Wheel loaders.
- Trucks include CAT 793 models
- Have a strong work history working on mobile plant equipment previously
- Hold a current Drivers Licence & have reliable transport
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - (Heavy Stream)
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screen
- Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.