Responsibilities of the role:
- Shift Rostered work - Current requirement for Day/Afternoon/Night shift also may be required
- 20-50 hours per week.
- Must be available Mon-Sun
- Must be available to work night shifts
- Pre-start checks
- Pallet Jack and Hand Loading stock onto Pallet Trucks
- Loading stock onto conveyor on arrival at stores
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years HC Experience- No HR licences will be considered
- Valid Australian Forklift Licence is a must
- Strong Driving Skills and ability to manoeuvre in tight, difficult spaces
- Basic Fatigue Management accreditation (Highly regarded, but not essential)
- An ability and willingness to undertake shift work shall be an essential requirement for this position
- Solid customer service capability
- An ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment without compromising on safety, quality, service and processes.
- Ability to pass random Drug & Alcohol testing and Full Medical
- Physically fit
- Clean and tidy presentation
- Strong communication skills as is customer facing role
Benefits to you:
ABOVE AWARD RATES + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME + SUPER!!
- Intensive Training opportunities
- Work for a highly reputable company in the Transport Industry
- Deliver to one of the world's most prestigious Fast Food Supplier
- Long Term employment opportunities
If this sounds like you, then please click APPLY, these opportunities most certainly won't last! Do not miss out on the potential to solidify your Transport career.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.