Programmed Skilled Workforce have opportunities with one of Australia's largest Gold producer, Newmont Boddington in search for experienced Haul Truck Operators. These are fantastic opportunities to work with innovative, state-of-the-art technology and a safety focused organisation.
Have you had enough of FIFO life and being away from your family for long periods at times? This could be the opportunity for you! Boddington is located 120km's south of Perth, these roles offer a great work/life balance with a 7days on /7days off & 7nights on/7nights off roster, working 12.5-hour days.
With Fixed Term Permanent Contracts available, be part of a team that embraces diverse talent, working together in a safe environment & delivering strategic outcomes, creating lasting & positive impact.
The successful applicant must have:
* CAT 793, 789, 785, 777 or equivalent experience
* History working in hard rock mining operation - desirable
* Current driver's licence
* Full Australian working right
* Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* And a can-do positive attitude!
In return you will receive:
* Fixed Term Contract's available (Inclusive of Annual Leave & Personal Leave)
* Annual Salary Package of $112 500
* Daily Shift bonuses payable separate to annual salary
* Additional shifts available at overtime rates
* Great work/life balance roster
* Meals, Perm Onsite Accommodation & PPE provided
* Access to our Employee Assistance Program
At Programmed we strongly encourage & support candidates local within 50km radius of Boddington to apply for these roles, for a chance to commute to and from work each day.
At programmed we seek a workforce that is representative of the communities that we work in. We strive for a team that reflects the diversity of society by culture, gender, age, sexual orientation & ability.
To apply for these roles please click APPLY NOW!!
WA Mining Team -
Reference # -