Our client, Australia's leading supplier of bathroom and plumbing products is currently seeking A Handyman with Warehouse experience to join our team based in Dandenong South, VIC.
Our client provides a structured on-boarding training plan for the successful candidates. With over 450 stores across Australia with over 4,000 staff, we are looking for candidates seeking the possibility of career progression.
About the role:
* Operate hand and power tools, circular saw, drills, die grinder, nail gun, masonry cutter
* Trouble shoot errors with Machinery.
* Repetitive manual handling of Bathroom and Plumbing Products
* Liaise with site contractors
* Must be mechanical minded and able to troubleshoot.
* Must be able to operator computer programs
* Be physically fit and able to lift to 20kgs repetitively
* Forklift licence beneficial
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the Application Process.
To be considered for this role you must provide Proof of Work Documents to work in Australia; (Australian Birth Certificate or current Passport)
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified