Gym and Activities Officer
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking an experienced and qualified gym and activities officer to fulfil a welfare & engagement role, based locally in Darwin. The position will be fulltime hours, Monday to Friday and will require a safety-focused and motivated team player.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience in planning, managing & conducting structured programs and activities for adults
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis and then produce specific programs based on the needs of a class
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environment and have demonstrated capacity to engage persons of varying cultural backgrounds
- Proven skills in community development
- Certificate III in gymnasium management or equivalent
- Coaching or teaching qualification would be advantageous
- Current Australian Federal Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Card
If you meet the requirement listed above please select apply now and submit your application!