Corporate Travel & Groups Consultant
- Independently owned travel office
- Supportive management and staff incentives
- Work with a highly experienced travel consultant team
- Unique travel consultant where every day is different
About the role of Corporate Travel Consultant
- Booking corporate travel both domestic and international itineraries.
- Coordinate travel for individuals and groups attending events
- Booking international travel, and also organise ground logistics.
- Using a variety of microsoft products, databases to report on delegate listings, schedules and documentation.
- Making all lastminute changes including flight reissues
Skills Required for this group travel consultant position
- Current corporate travel consulting experience
- Experience booking group travel would be an advantage
- Strong CRS knowledge
How to Apply for this group travel consultant role:
- Phone Melissa Schembri at C&M Travel Recruitment on
- Email your resume to
- Vacancy Reference MS52986
- for more travel jobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit