Outdoor Recreation Grounds Person
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for experienced candidates to join a large team with an outdoor recreational venue, that hosts a range of different activities for schools and groups.
If you enjoy working outdoors, interacting with various walks of life and maintaining recreational type grounds - this role is for you!
This role includes the below duties and responsibilities, but is not limited to:
* Maintain grounds, including lawn mowing and tree/plant trimming
* Maintaining clear grounds drainage
* General grounds keeping duties
* Assist with general maintenance of equipment and facilities
* Assist with set up and pack down within the venue
* Assist with contractor access across site
* Identify any areas of concern and report accordingly
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in a similar role (tourism, recreation and hospitality industries)
* Positive Blue card - mandatory
* Current first aid and CPR certificate - mandatory
* Qualifications in Parks and Gardens - highly regarded
* Working at Heights, Chainsaw, tree felling - highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY and upload an updated resume. If you experience any difficulties uploading your resume, please call Programmed on and quote job reference number .
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.