Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Programmed Skilled Workforce and GrainFlow are now hiring for several roles at GrainFlow's site in Beanbri.
With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Site Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
* Excellent training and work conditions
* Possible overtime and weekends
* Yearly seasonal recurring opportunities
The various roles available include (but are not limited to):
* Grain Sampler
* Grain Handler
* Grain Bunker Operations (e.g. tarping, bunker out loading)
* Site Administration and Grain Classification (e.g. weighbridge operations, stock control)
* General Plant duties (e.g. rail loading, front-end loader operators)
* General cleaning and hygiene
* Available for entire harvest season (October through to January)
* Have reliable transportation to and from work
* You have excellent work ethic and an understanding of work health and safety requirements.
* Ability to follow clear and simple instructions by your work colleagues
* Demonstrated experience in grain handling operations is highly desirable!
Join the programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Gunnedah branch on , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.