- Harvest role (approx. mid November - January)!
- Potential for overtime and weekend work!
- Work for a national organisation!
Programmed Skilled Workforce and GrainFlow are currently recruiting for several roles at Grain Flow's site in Birchip, Charlton and Dimboola, Vic. With a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment, you will report to the Site Supervisor and be an integral part of the team.
Grain Handler Duties
- Grain Bunker Operations (e.g. tarping, bunker out loading).
- Manual handling - (e.g. sweeping, shoveling and handling grain).
- Operation of machinery and fixed plant equipment.
- General cleaning and hygiene (e.g. pest control duties).
- Working outside in hot and dusty environments.
- Directing traffic and mobile plant.
- Available to work for entire harvest season (approximately late October through to January).
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Have an excellent work ethic.
- Be able to follow strict work health and safety requirements.
- Have the ability to work outdoors in hot and dusty environments.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience on a grain harvest sites is highly desirable!
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application or contact the Bendigo branch on . We look forward to hearing from you!