Our Client operates in a large array of industries and provides its customers with solutions across Asset Services, Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Industrial and Transport and Infrastructure within Australia. The role of Graduate (Junior) Engineer will be in the Infrastructure and Telecommunications division.
In the role of Graduate (Junior) Engineer your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Providing engineering and administrative support to the Regional Construction Manager
* Coordinate coper related activities including planned outages, provide progressive record updates (PRU's)
* Conduct pre-build Bill of Materials verification to minimize material order variations
* Prepare in-field design variations (IFDVs) to support the technical team
* Coordinate Red-line Drawing Mark-ups, Artefacts and BOM reconciliations as part of Practical Completions (PC's).
In order to be considered for this role you must be have a degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or similar. It is desirable for you to have experience working in a scheduling environment, preferably in communication construction projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please forward your application and resume to the "Apply" button.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F
Northern Suburbs, QLD